1. Personal data You provide will be processed and stored in a file under the responsibility of PASKAL for the purposes of:
- The development, enforcement and performance of the purchase and sale contract of the products You have purchased or of any other contract between both groups;
- Attending to your requests;
- We provide you with information about product, sales and updates;
- In the event that you provide us with third party information, you will be responsible for having informed and obtained their consent for this information to be provided for the purposes explained below. In the event of having purchased a product (hereafter,goods), third party information provided will be used only for (a) managing the delivery or verification of the receipt of the goods and (b) attending any query or suggestion which you or the third part may have;
2. Personal information provided through the in-store sales contact form available on the Website, as well as information provided through the customer care email, will be processed by PASKAL and shall be used for the sole purpose of dealing with the questions posed.
3. PASKAL is responsible for the file, undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and guarantees you are able to exercise your access, amendment, cancellation and objection rights, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org If necessary, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid identity document. In the event that you decide to exercise such rights and that your email appears as part of the personal details you have provided us with, we would be grateful if in the aforementioned information, the specific circumstance appears, indicating the email address to which rights, amendments, cancellations and objections are exercised.